Friday, November 27, 2015

SEX in the MACHINE


SEX in the MACHINE

Funny how the Doberman pinches at the heels of trapdoor lust. Watch with aqua eyes. Swear you won’t forget you’re mine.

Funny when the preacher man wishes, not to do the knees. Pinned to the wall, played like his organ… sex in the drum machine.

Feel pretty, synced up. Something like… being in tune? The cadence is blue. Honey, my sweet, the hive is you. Something like, unbuckling your buckle. Swear you’ll remember.

Pretty good on a wave. Pretty good as a slave. This valuable thing, between my lips, these beastly arms, hold fast when I resist. My American Fighter, doyen. This record is ruddy. I am martyring for you.

It was like, elemental, electrolysis. It like, separated before it collated. Even if I linger a thousand years, it won’t wane.

The hand that feeds the bronco, bucking in the grass, also cracks the whip, and pulls it taut, until it snaps. The furrows, the lines, the swirls, the tides. The zipper is won. The zipper’s undone.


We enter machine, and you bang me as drums.

No comments:

Post a Comment